Perindang Kristus

Thursday, December 16, 2010

A short conversation with Revd. James Juhari




At 5:27pm on December 16, 2010, Alex † said…
Dear Reverend James,
Thank you for the reply, Father. Today will be my last day on Rumahpanjai dot com, because I want to focus more on my blog writing. Lately I find that social networking is bit distracting and I missed a few lesson about being a disciple of Jesus for young adults and teens'.
I would like to ask permission from you, Father to take your sermon note on your blog and make it as my reference and guide. I'm truly sorry, we haven't get to know each other very well and I have to leave so soon Father. I like to offer myself to be your student and deep in my heart I want you to be my mentor, Father.
Here is my email axelschizo@yahoo.com. Please do contact me Father. I have so many question to ask yet so little time for me to learn it all at once. I will paste and copy your sermon note to my blog at http://gym-iban.blogspot.com.
Hope this is not the last time we say a word to each other, Father. All the blessing of the Lord will always be with you. Amen.
Serving Christ with joy,
Delete Comment
At 3:28pm on December 16, 2010, harijam said…
Dear Alex, Thank you for your giving an encouraging response. A lot of time we preachers don't get feedback on what we preach. people don't tell whether they get the message or not, or whether the message is useful or not.  I hope that the Word sown in your life is growing. I have not been actively using rumahpanjai lately; hence the late response. You can connect with me on Facebook too if you have one. I am using my real name in FB.
James Juhari
Delete Comment
At 1:52pm on December 14, 2010, Alex † said…
Revd. James... I am from St. Andrew's BSB...I would highly appreciate that you might accept me as a friend. Ever since the first time I've heard your sermon at St. Thomas Bintulu, I was astound by your sermon, its like a 'wake up' call for me; I did backslide a few step before, then the Lord reveal to me my true nature and strength in music ministry (I learnt and lived as a disciple of Christ our Lord)... I realized that there is a purpose why God asked me to come for the ADYC ONE VOICE and he gave me the chance twice to meet you in person and now on RP as well. After I left Bintulu..I promised to God that I will consecrated my life unto his purpose... Now, the Lord God gave me another task to serve and minister in Indonesia, im teaching music ministry and the also the word of God this coming March 2011 with other Pastors in St Andrew's. About seven of us is going...let it be seven sign of Christ as well in Indonesia...I will be place in Pontianak. Let God guide my path for His word is the light of my feet... Thank you for the wake up call, father. I always hope that everything we do in Christ will be blessing for others...and that we can save as many soul as we can..Amen! P/S: and we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose - Romans 8:28 God bless you all the time, father.

No comments:

Post a Comment